Trauma Screening and Assessment
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 1,456 reviews
This course in a Trauma-informed care series begins with a discussion of screening and assessment concepts, with a particular focus on trauma-informed screen¬ing. It then highlights specific factors that influence screening and assessment, including timing and environment. Barriers and challenges in providing trauma-informed screening are discussed, along with culturally specific screening and assessment considerations and guidelines. Instrument selection, trauma- informed screening and assessment tools, and trauma-informed screening and assessment processes are reviewed as well.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Screening and Assessment
- Barriers and Challenges to Trauma - Informed Screening and Assessment
- Cross Cultural Screening and Assessment
- Choosing Instruments to Assess Trauma
- Trauma - Informed Screening and Assessment
- Describe factors to consider for cross cultural screening and assessment
- Discuss the challenges to trauma screening and assessment
- Explain how to choose instruments to assess trauma