Traumatic Brain Injury: Hope through Research
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 3,415 reviews
This course provides information on the signs and symptoms, causes, and treatments of Traumatic Brain Injury.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of TBI?
- What Are the Causes of and Risk Factors for TBI What Are the Different Types of TBI?
- What Medical Care Should a TBI Patient Receive?
- How Does a TBI Affect Consciousness?
- What Immediate Post-Injury Complications Can Occur From a TBI?
- What Disabilities Can Result From a TBI?
- Are There Other Long-Term Problems Associated With a TBI?
- What Kinds of Rehabilitation Should a TBI Patient Receive?
- How Can TBI be Prevented?
- Identify the incidence of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Describe the symptoms of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Explain different types of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Describe disabilities that can result from Traumatic Brain Injury.