Treatment Options, A Guide for People Living with Pain
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 5,404 reviews
Treatment Options, A Guide for People Living with Pain provides a broad overview of the medications, psychosocial interventions, complementary approaches, rehabilitation therapies, and surgical interventions used in pain management.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Mapping a Treatment Plan
- Physical Rehabilitation for Pain Management
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Injection and Infusion Therapies
- Implantable Devices and Surgical Interventions
- Discuss the goals of pain management.
- Discuss medications used to manage pain.
- Explain the number of people who use complementary and alternative medicines.
- Describe injection and infusion therapies.