Understanding the Impact of Trauma
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 391 reviews
This course in a Trauma-informed care series focuses on understanding the impact of trauma, trauma-related stress reactions and associated symptoms, and common mental health and substance use disorders associated with trauma.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Sequence of Trauma Reactions
- Common Experiences and Responses to Trauma
- Subthreshold Trauma Related Symptoms
- Specific Trauma Related Psychological Disorders
- Other Trauma Related and Co-Occurring Disorders
- Describe common experiences and responses to trauma.
- Explain subthreshold trauma related symptoms.
- List specific trauma related psychological disorders.
- Discuss other trauma related and co-occurring disorders