Winning the Hepatitis C Battle
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 221 reviews
Winning the Hepatitis C Battle by Dr.Shekhar Challa, M.D., Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist provides a useful overview of the diagnosis and treatment of this disease. Topics covered includes an overview of the liver's functioning, hepatitis C transmission and treatment.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Introduction: Hepatitis C
- Where Hepatitis C Strikes: The Liver
- What it is: Hepatitis C
- Signs, Symptoms and Complications
- Treatment of Hepatitis C
- Herbs and Alternative Medicine
- Special Situations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Describe the liver's functioning.
- Describe hepatitis C transmission.
- Explain the treatment of hepatitis C.
- Describe complications of hepatitis C.