ACA Code of Ethics 2014
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 3,560 reviews
This continuing education ethics course for counselors is an overview of the ACA Code of Ethics which was published in 2014. The course material is the 21 page ACA Code of Ethics.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain the need for a Code of Ethics.
- Define patient confidentiality.
- Explain the concept of dual relationships.
- The Counseling Relationship
- Confidentiality, Privileged Communication, and Privacy
- Professional Responsibility
- Relationships With Other Professionals
- Evaluation, Assessment, and Interpretation
- Supervision, Training, and Teaching
- Research and Publication
- Resolving Ethical Issues
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Ce4Less.com, #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: [8/8/2018-8/8/2021]. Social workers completing this course receive 2 ethics Online continuing education credits.