ACA Code of Ethics 2014
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 4,379 reviews
This continuing education ethics course for counselors is an overview of the ACA Code of Ethics which was published in 2014. The course material is the 21 page ACA Code of Ethics.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain the need for a Code of Ethics.
- Define patient confidentiality.
- Explain the concept of dual relationships.
- The Counseling Relationship
- Confidentiality, Privileged Communication, and Privacy
- Professional Responsibility
- Relationships With Other Professionals
- Evaluation, Assessment, and Interpretation
- Supervision, Training, and Teaching
- Research and Publication
- Resolving Ethical Issues
Ce4Less.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material