ACA Code of Ethics 2014
4.7 out of 5.0, Based on: 5,924 reviews
This continuing education ethics course for counselors is an overview of the ACA Code of Ethics which was published in 2014. The course material is the 21 page ACA Code of Ethics.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain the need for a Code of Ethics.
- Define patient confidentiality.
- Explain the concept of dual relationships.
- The Counseling Relationship
- Confidentiality, Privileged Communication, and Privacy
- Professional Responsibility
- Relationships With Other Professionals
- Evaluation, Assessment, and Interpretation
- Supervision, Training, and Teaching
- Research and Publication
- Resolving Ethical Issues
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association Of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. Ce4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2018-8/8/2021. Social workers should contact their regulatory board To determine course approval. Social workers participating In this course will receive continuing education clock hours.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. Ce4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material