Alzheimer's: The Latest Assessment and Treatment Strategies
4.0 out of 4.0, Based on: 1 reviews
Alzheimer's: The Latest Assessment and Treatment Strategies presents a
concise overview of the disorder. This course presents information on
the diagnosis and various theoretical approaches and treatments for
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- General Information About Alzheimer's Disease
- Diagnosing and Assessing Alzheimer's Disease
- Pharmacotherapy in Alzheimer's Disease
- Psychosocial Treatments for Alzheimer's Disease
- Ethical, Legal, and Caregiver Issues in Alzheimer's Disease
- Discuss the risk factors for AD.
- Describe the cognitive deficits associated with AD.
- Explain medications used to treat AD.
- Describe predictors of nursing home placement for AD patients.