Anabolic Steroid Abuse
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 22 reviews
Anabolic steroid abuse is a widespread problem among athletes of all ages. This course examines the the use and effects of anabolic steroids.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What are anabolic steroids?
- What are steroidal supplements?
- What is the scope of steroid use in the US?
- How are anabolic steroids abused?
- What are the health consequences of steroid abuse?
- What effects do anabolic steroids have on behavior?
- Are anabolic steroids addictive?
- What treatments are effective for anabolic steroid abuse?
- Identify commonly abused steroids.
- Describe the health consequences of steroid abuse.
- Identify a program to help prevent steroid abuse.