Assessment of Eating Disorders
4.0 out of 4.0, Based on: 1 reviews
Assessment of Eating Disorders covers the diagnosis and assessment of the spectrum of eating disorders. The topics covered include the diagnostic interview as well as structured, semistructured, and self-report measures. Also covered are medical, nutritional, and family assessments.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Diagnostic Issues
- The Classification of Eating Disorders
- Conducting the Diagnostic Interview
- A Standardized Database
- Structured Instruments
- Self-Report Measures
- Medical Assessment
- Nutritional Assessment
- Family Assessment
- Assessment of Body Image Disturbance
- Ecological Momentary Assessment
- Treatment Planning
- Discuss the diagnostic criteria for the various eating disorders.
- Describe the diagnostic interview.
- Explain self-report measures.
- Describe family assessment.
- Explain assessment of body image disturbance.