Bipolar Disorder: Advances in Psychotherapy
4.0 out of 4.0, Based on: 1 reviews
This CEU course on Bipolar Disorder provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance on Bipolar Disorder. It includes information on the diagnosis, identification, conceptualization, and treatment of Bipolar Disorder.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Description of Bipolar Disorder
- Theories and Models of Bipolar Disorder
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Identify the incidence of Bipolar Disorder.
- Describe the differential diagnosis of Bipolar 1 and II.
- Explain the assessment of Bipolar Disorder.
- Describe medications used to treat Bipolar Disorder.