Brain Basics: Understanding Sleep
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 84 reviews
This course provides information on the stages of sleep, sleep and disease, and sleep disorders.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Sleep: A Dynamic Activity
- How Much Sleep Do We Need?
- What Does Sleep Do For Us?
- Dreaming and REM Sleep
- Sleep and Circadian Rhythms
- Sleep and Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- The Future
- Discuss the stages of sleep.
- Describe the impact of sleep on disease.
- List sleep disorders.