Brain and Spinal Tumors: Hope Through Research
4.0 out of 4.0, Based on: 2 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Brain and Spinal Tumors.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What are Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors?
- What are benign and malignant tumors?
- What are primary and metastatic tumors?
- What causes CNS tumors?
- How many people have these tumors?
- How are tumors graded?
- What are the possible symptoms?
- How are CNS tumors diagnosed?
- How are brain and spinal cord tumors treated?
- What is the prognosis?
- What Research is Being Done?
- Identify the incidence of brain and spinal tumors.
- Identify the most common symptom of a brain tumor.
- Identify the purpose of neo-adjuvant therapy.
- Describe what accounts for half of all CNS tumors.