Brief Strategic Family Therapy for Adolescent Drug Abuse
3.8 out of 4.0, Based on: 22 reviews
Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT) for Adolescent Drug Abuse is a continuing education course which describes scientifically supported therapies for addiction. Topics covered include the concepts of BSFT, diagnosing family problems from a systemic perspective and establishing a therapeutic relationship with the family.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Brief Strategic Family Therapy: An Overview
- Basic Concepts of Brief Strategic Family Therapy
- Diagnosing Family System Problems
- Orchestrating Change
- Engaging the Family Into Treatment
- Clinical Research Supporting Brief Strategic Family Therapy
- Discuss the basic concepts of BSFT.
- Describe family problems from a systemic perspective.
- Explain ways of joining a family system.
- Describe the ways to engage the family into the treatment process.