Buzzed: The Straight Facts about the Most Used and Abused Drugs from Alcohol to Ecstasy
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 1,190 reviews
Buzzed provides straightforward information on the most commonly used drugs in an interesting manner. Topics covered in the physiological as well as the behavioral effects of commonly abused drugs.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- List the most dangerous drugs to mix with alcohol.
- Explain the physical effects of MDMA.
- List common herbal drugs.
- Identify the usual cause of death from opiates.
- discuss the effects of anabolic steroids on women.
- Identify the incidence of cocaine users.
- Herbal Drugs
- Brain Basics
- Drug Basics
- Legal Issues
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. CE4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2015-8/8/2018. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.