Buzzed: The Straight Facts about the Most Used and Abused Drugs from Alcohol to Ecstasy
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 1,744 reviews
Buzzed provides straightforward information on the most commonly used drugs in an interesting manner. Topics covered in the physiological as well as the behavioral effects of commonly abused drugs.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- List the most dangerous drugs to mix with alcohol.
- Explain the physical effects of MDMA.
- List common herbal drugs.
- Identify the usual cause of death from opiates.
- discuss the effects of anabolic steroids on women.
- Identify the incidence of cocaine users.
- Herbal Drugs
- Brain Basics
- Drug Basics
- Legal Issues
Ce4Less.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material