Cerebral Palsy: Hope Through Research
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 4 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Cerebral Palsy.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is Cerebral Palsy?
- How Many People Have Cerebral Palsy?
- What Are the Early Signs?
- What Causes Cerebral Palsy?
- What are the Risk Factors?
- Can Cerebral Palsy Be Prevented?
- What Are the Different Forms?
- What Other Conditions Are Associated With Cerebral Palsy?
- How Does a Doctor Diagnose Cerebral Palsy?
- How is Cerebral Palsy Managed?
- What Specific Treatments Are Available?
- Identify the incidence of Cerebral Palsy.
- Describe the risk factors of Cerebral Palsy.
- Explain the initial symptoms of Cerebral Palsy.
- Describe a physical therapy which has shown promise for CP.