Child Abuse and Culture
4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 8,534 reviews
This course covers child abuse assessment and reporting with diverse clients. Numerous examples and strategies are presented for working with children and families who have experienced child maltreatment.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Describe traditional medicine techniques encountered in abuse exams.
- Describe assessing families for child maltreatment.
- Explain disciplinary practices of minority cultures.
- Describe guidelines for interviewing victims of child abuse.
- Explain the impact of poverty on child abuse rates.
- Multicultural Orientation to Child Maltreatment Work
- Working with Immigrant Families Affected by Child Maltreatment
- Assessing Diverse Families for Child Maltreatment
- Interviewing Diverse Children and Families about Child Maltreatment
- Physical Discipline and Abuse
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Working with Interpreters
- Child Maltreatment Prevention and Parent Education
- Improving the Cultural Competency of Your Child Maltreatment Agency or Organization
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. Ce4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material