Chronic Illness in Children and Adolescents: Advances in Psychotherapy
4.0 out of 4.0, Based on: 1 reviews
This CEU course provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance on Chronic Illness in Children and Adolescents. It includes information on the definitions, characteristics, theories and models, diagnostic and treatment indications, and relevant aspects and methods of evidence-based psychosocial treatments for chronic illness in children and adolescents.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Theories and Models of the Disorder
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Identify the incidence of chronic illness among adolescents.
- Describe the behavior rating scales for children.
- Explain problems of treatment adherence among children.
- Describe the benefits of group education for ill children.