Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (8th Edition)
4.7 out of 5.0, Based on: 2,243 reviews
Clinical Psychopharmacology made ridiculously simple provides an overview of clinical psychopharmacology. The course provides information on diagnostics, differential diagnosis, and medication strategies.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Describe depression diagnoses and the use of antidepressant medication in treatment.
- Explain the diagnosis of a bipolar disorder and its treatment.
- Differentiate anxiety diagnoses and medication treatments for anxiety disorders.
- Describe the psychotic disorders diagnoses and the side-effects of antipsychotic medications.
- Discuss the usefulness of psychotropic medications in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, aggression, eating disorders, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Explain the use of over-the-counter medications and dietary supplements with respect to psychiatric disorders.
- General Principles
- Bipolar Illness
- Anxiety Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Miscellaneous Disorders
- Over-the-Counter Medications and Dietary Supplement
- Non-Response and "Breakthrough Symptoms" Algorithms
- Case Examples
- Appendix A: History and Personal Data Questionnaire
- Appendix B: Special Cautions When Taking MAO Inhibitors
Ce4Less.com has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6991. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Ce4Less.com is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material