Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (8th Edition)
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 1,784 reviews
Clinical Psychopharmacology made ridiculously simple provides an overview of clinical psychopharmacology. The course provides information on diagnostics, differential diagnosis, and medication strategies.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Identify appropriate target symptoms for anti-depressant medications.
- The participant will demonstrate gain knowledge of bipolar disorder and its treatment.
- Explain the different types of anxiety and its treatment.
- Describe the side-effects of antipsychotic medications.
- General Principles
- Bipolar Illness
- Anxiety Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Miscellaneous Disorders
- Over-the-Counter Medications and Dietary Supplement
- Non-Response and "Breakthrough Symptoms" Algorithms
- Case Examples
- Appendix A: History and Personal Data Questionnaire
- Appendix B: Special Cautions When Taking MAO Inhibitors
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Ce4Less.com, #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: [8/8/2018-8/8/2021]. Social workers completing this course receive 4 Online continuing education credits.