Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (8th Edition)
4.7 out of 5.0, Based on: 1,542 reviews
Clinical Psychopharmacology made ridiculously simple provides an overview of clinical psychopharmacology. The course provides information on diagnostics, differential diagnosis, and medication strategies.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Identify appropriate target symptoms for anti-depressant medications.
- The participant will demonstrate gain knowledge of bipolar disorder and its treatment.
- Explain the different types of anxiety and its treatment.
- Describe the side-effects of antipsychotic medications.
- General Principles
- Bipolar Illness
- Anxiety Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Miscellaneous Disorders
- Over-the-Counter Medications and Dietary Supplement
- Non-Response and "Breakthrough Symptoms" Algorithms
- Case Examples
- Appendix A: History and Personal Data Questionnaire
- Appendix B: Special Cautions When Taking MAO Inhibitors
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. CE4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2015-8/8/2018. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.