Cocaine Abuse and Addiction
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 35 reviews
Cocaine is a highly addictive drug that directly affects the brain. This course examines the use, effects, and treatment of cocaine.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is cocaine?
- What is the scope of cocaine use in the US?
- How is cocaine used?
- How does cocaine produce its effects?
- What are the short-term effects of cocaine use?
- What are the long-term effects of cocaine use?
- What treatments are effective for cocaine abuses?
- Identify the number of individuals who abuse cocaine.
- Describe the physical effects of abusing cocaine.
- Explain the treatment of cocaine.