Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 3 reviews
Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders examines Axis II disorders from a cognitive perspective and general treatment procedures are outlined. Assessment procedures and issues surrounding the therapeutic relationship are also covered.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Overview of Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders
- Theory of Personality Disorders
- Assessment of Personality Disorders
- General Principles and Specialized Techniques
- The Cognitive Therapy Relationship with Personality-Disordered Patients
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Schizoid and Schizotypal Personality Disorders
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Dependent Personality Disorder
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Passive-Aggressive Personality Disorder
- Synthesis and Prospects for the Future
- Discuss instruments used to assess personality disorders.
- Describe basic beliefs common to different personality disorders.
- Explain characteristics of the different personality disorders.
- Describe the cognitive approaches used to treat personality disorders.
- Explain Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Discuss Histrionic Personality Disorder.
- Describe Narcissistic Personality Disorder.