Considerations for the Provision of e-Therapy
Course Created: 2009
Practice Level: Intermediate
No book to buy
3.4 out of 4.0, Based on: 36 reviews
This course examines the provision of mental health services using electronic means (e-therapy), the technological mechanisms for delivering E-therapy, the appropriate uses for electronic therapies and the populations for which this modality may be used. In addition, the overview provides suggestions for potential uses of e-therapy and the benefits and challenges associated with this treatment.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Cultural and Linguistic Competence
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Administrative Issues
- Identify which populations are appropriate for online therapy.
- Describe various opinions of making diagnosis via e-therapy.
- Identify the definition of cultural competence.
- Describe recommended electronic security measures for e-therapy.