Cultural and Spiritual Competence in Victim Services
3.8 out of 4.0, Based on: 23 reviews
This domestic violence, cultural competence continuing education course describes best practices in cultural and spiritual competence as well as a number of barriers that clinicians and victims face in communication and understanding.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Overview of Cultural and Spiritual Competence
- Spirituality and Religion
- Barriers to Effective Assistance
- Cultural and Spiritual Competence Strategies for Victim Services Agencies
- Discuss the concept of culture.
- Identify the percentage of the American population which has some type of disability.
- Explain how stereotypes impact service delivery.