Dementia: Hope through Research
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 7,706 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of dementia.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Identify the incidence of dementia.
- Describe the symptoms of dementia.
- Explain conditions that can lead to dementia.
- Describe medications used to treat dementia.
- What is Dementia?
- What are the Different Kinds of Dementia?
- Secondary Dementias
- Dementias in Children
- What Other Conditions Can Cause Dementia?
- What Conditions Are Not Dementia?
- What Causes Dementia?
- What Are the Risk Factors for Dementia?
- How Is Dementia Diagnosed?
- Is There Any Treatment?
- Can Dementia be Prevented?
- What Kind of Care Does a Person with Dementia Need?
- What Research Is Being Done?
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Ce4Less.com, #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: [8/8/2018-8/8/2021]. Social workers completing this course receive
Online continuing education credits.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material