Dementia: Hope through Research
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 6,802 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of dementia.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Identify the incidence of dementia.
- Describe the symptoms of dementia.
- Explain conditions that can lead to dementia.
- Describe medications used to treat dementia.
- What is Dementia?
- What are the Different Kinds of Dementia?
- Secondary Dementias
- Dementias in Children
- What Other Conditions Can Cause Dementia?
- What Conditions Are Not Dementia?
- What Causes Dementia?
- What Are the Risk Factors for Dementia?
- How Is Dementia Diagnosed?
- Is There Any Treatment?
- Can Dementia be Prevented?
- What Kind of Care Does a Person with Dementia Need?
- What Research Is Being Done?
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. CE4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2015-8/8/2018. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.