Depression: Advances in Psychotherapy
Author: Lynn Rehm
Course Created: 2010
Practice Level: Intermediate
4.0 out of 4.0, Based on: 2 reviews
This CEU course on depression provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance on depression. It includes information on the diagnosis, identification, conceptualization, and treatment of depression.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Description of Depression
- Theories and Models of Depression
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Identify the incidence of depression.
- Describe the therapies used to treat depression.
- Explain the assessment of depression.
- Describe medications used to treat depression.