Drug Abuse among Hispanics: Evidence-Based Practice
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 21 reviews
The purpose of this guide is to provide user-friendly information on what is known about The prevalence of drug use among Hispanics; The effects of drugs of use on the brain, especially on adolescent brain development; Drug use prevention for Hispanic adolescents; and Treatment of Hispanics with drug abuse problems.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- The Prevalence of Drug Use among Hispanics
- Effects of Drugs of Use on the Brain and on Adolescent Brain Development
- Drug Use Preventive Interventions for Hispanic Adolescents
- Treatment of Hispanics with Drug Abuse Problems
- What are some of the current gaps in drug research among Hispanics?
- Identify the drugs of choice for Hispanic adolescents.
- Identify an effective interview instrument for use with Hispanic adults.
- Explain the treatments which are effective with Hispanic adults.