Essentials of Clinical Supervision
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 10 reviews
Essentials of Clinical Supervision provides practical information on providing supervision to mental health workers. Topics include the ethics of supervision as well as individual, group and peer supervision. Each of the stages of the supervisory relationship is covered and explained with numerous examples. Qualities of good and bad supervisors are discussed as well as how to deal with difficult supervisees.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Introduction to Clinical Supervision.
- Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in Supervision.
- Models of Supervision.
- Formats for Clinical Supervision.
- Methods and Techniques for Clinical Supervision.
- Preparing for Supervision.
- The Beginning Stage of Supervision.
- The Intermediate Stage of Supervision.
- The Advanced Stage of Supervision.
- Describe the ethical issues of supervision.
- Describe the various models of supervision.
- Explain the different formats of supervision.
- Describe methods of supervision.