Essentials of MMPI-2 Assessment
4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 674 reviews
Essentials of MMPI-2 Assessment is a course for the world's most popular
personality assessment instrument. The course provides step by step
instruction on the administration, scoring and interpretation of the MMPI-2.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Describe the administration of the MMPI-2.
- Describe scoring of the MMPI-2.
- Explain determining profile validity of the MMPI-2.
- Describe the standard clinical scales.
- Explain the content and component scales.
- Discuss MMPI-2 codetypes.
- Describe strengths and weaknesses of the MMPI-2.
- Explain clinical applications of the MMPI-2.
- History and Development
- Introduction to Interpretation
- Assessing Protocol Validity
- The Standard Clinical Scales
- The Content and Content Component, Personality Psychopathology-5 (PSY-5), and Supplementary Scales
- Profile Patterns and Codetypes
- Strengths and Weaknesses of the MMPI-2
- Clinical Applications of the MMPI-2
- Illustrative Case Report
Ce4Less.com, provider #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ASWB ACE Approval Period: 07/08/21-07/08/24.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. Ce4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material