Florida Statutes and Rules Affecting the Practice of Psychology - Revised
Course Created: 2008
Practice Level: Beginner to Intermediate
No book to buy
3.8 out of 4.0, Based on: 30 reviews
This course is based on the Florida statutes and rules affecting the practice of psychology. This course, when combined with another ethics course, meets the Florida requirements which state : Three (3) of the forty (40) hours must be on professional ethics and Florida statutes and rules affecting the practice of psychology.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Board of Psychology.
- Licensure by examination.
- Provisional licensure; requirements.
- Licensure by endorsement.
- Renewal of license.
- Continuing education; approval of providers, programs, and courses; proof of completion.
- Sexual misconduct.
- Violations; penalties; injunction.
- Licensed school psychologists; private sector services.
- Practice of hypnosis.
- Practice of sex therapy.
- The practice of juvenile sexual offender therapy.
- Confidentiality and privileged communications.
- Psychologist and school psychologist records.
- Duties of the department.
- Explain penalties for violating the rules.
- Describe the requirements for retention of records.
- Explain rules governing advertisements.