Florida Statutes and Rules Affecting the Practice of Psychology - Revised
Course Created: 2008
Practice Level: Beginner to Intermediate
No book to buy
4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 4,781 reviews
This course is based on the Florida statutes and rules affecting the practice of psychology. This course, when combined with another ethics course, meets the Florida requirements which state : Three (3) of the forty (40) hours must be on professional ethics and Florida statutes and rules affecting the practice of psychology.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain penalties for violating the rules.
- Describe the requirements for retention of records.
- Explain rules governing advertisements.
- Board of Psychology.
- Licensure by examination.
- Provisional licensure; requirements.
- Licensure by endorsement.
- Renewal of license.
- Continuing education; approval of providers, programs, and courses; proof of completion.
- Sexual misconduct.
- Violations; penalties; injunction.
- Licensed school psychologists; private sector services.
- Practice of hypnosis.
- Practice of sex therapy.
- The practice of juvenile sexual offender therapy.
- Confidentiality and privileged communications.
- Psychologist and school psychologist records.
- Duties of the department.
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association Of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. Ce4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2018-8/8/2021. Social workers should contact their regulatory board To determine course approval. Social workers participating In this course will receive continuing education clock hours.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. Ce4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material