4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 1,330 reviews
This course provides an overview of frontotemporal dementia, primary progressive aphasia, and related movement disorders, including symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and caregiving.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain the different types of Frontotemporal Disorders
- Discuss the causes of Frontotemporal Disorders
- Describe the types of treatments for Frontotemporal Disorders
- The Basics of Frontotemporal Disorders
- Types of Frontotemporal Disorders
- Common Symptoms
- Treatment and Management
- Caring for a Person with a Frontotemporal Disorder
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. CE4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2015-8/8/2018. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.