4.7 out of 5.0, Based on: 2,981 reviews
This course provides an overview of frontotemporal dementia, primary progressive aphasia, and related movement disorders, including symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and caregiving.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain the different types of Frontotemporal Disorders
- Discuss the causes of Frontotemporal Disorders
- Describe the types of treatments for Frontotemporal Disorders
- The Basics of Frontotemporal Disorders
- Types of Frontotemporal Disorders
- Common Symptoms
- Treatment and Management
- Caring for a Person with a Frontotemporal Disorder
Ce4Less.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material