HIV/AIDS and Drug Abuse
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 36 reviews
This course looks at the HIV/AIDS epidemic, and the impact of drug abuse and addiction in the spread of HIV.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- How drug abuse impacts the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Who is at Risk for HIV Infection and How Does HIV Become AIDS
- What Is HAART
- Which Populations are Most Affected
- How Does Treating Drug Abuse Affect the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Which HIV/AIDS Prevention Programs Work Best
- How Has the HIV/AIDS Epidemic Changed Over the Past 25 Years
- Identify the incidence of new AIDS cases.
- List the populations which are most effected by AIDS.
- Identify the class of drugs which has influenced an increase in HIV infection.