Hallucinogens and Dissociative Drugs
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 34 reviews
This course examines the the use and effects of hallucinogens and dissociative drugs including LSD, PCP, Ketamine, and Dextromethorphan.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What are hallucinogens?
- What are dissociative drugs?
- Why do people take hallucinogens?
- What are the facts about dissociative drugs?
- Nature and effects of ketamine
- Nature and effects of dextromethorphan
- Describe the actions of hallucinogens on users.
- Describe the impact of LSD on the brain.
- TExplain the dissociative drugs.