Headache: Hope through Research
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 15 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of headaches.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Why Headaches Hurt
- When to See a Doctor
- Diagnosing Your Headache
- Headache Types and Their Treatment
- Primary Headache Disorders, including Migraine
- Secondary Headache Disorders
- Children and Headache
- Headache and Sleep Disorders
- Coping with Headache
- What Research is Being Done?
- Discuss the classification of migraine headaches.
- Identify the brain's "relay station" for pain sensation.
- Explain the treatment for sleep disorders and secondary headache.
- Describe causes of a medication overuse headache.