Heroin Abuse and Addiction
3.8 out of 4.0, Based on: 52 reviews
Heroin is a highly addictive drug which has significant medical and social consequences when abused. This course examines the multiple impacts of heroin abuse and addiction.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is heroin?
- What is the scope of heroin use in the US?
- How is heroin used?
- What are the health consequences of heroin use?
- What are the treatments for heroin addiction?
- Identify the incidence of heroin abuse.
- Describe the health consequences of heroin abuse.
- Identify a medication use to treat heroin addiction.