Author: Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D.
(Click author's name for bio)
Course Created: 2018
Practice Level: Beginner to Intermediate
No book to buy
Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D.
Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D. is a psychologist in private practice specializing in eating disorders, as well as dual addictions, trauma, domestic violence and depression. She conducts individual and couples therapy with adolescent and adult clients. In addition to authoring numerous mental health courses she frequently blogs and writes newspaper articles about mental health topics.
4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 13,622 reviews
This course on Human Sexuality looks at the physiological-psychological and social-cultural variables associated with sexual identity, sexual behavior and sexual disorders. Topics cover sexuality from childhood through adulthood and treatment approaches for sexual disorders.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss the development of attachment bonds and its relationship to sexuality.
- Describe factors affecting sexuality in older women.
- Explain factors which contribute to male factor infertility.
- Describe the phases of the menstrual cycle.
- Explain the symptoms of the most common STDs.
- Discuss the signs of Internet Sexual Addiction.
- Describe the stages of sexual intimacy.
- Sexuality Across the Lifespan - Childhood & Adolescence
- Sexuality Across the Lifespan - Adulthood
- Physical and Emotional Aspects of Puberty
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Paraphilias and Paraphilic Disorders
- Sexual Compulsivity
- Sexual OrientationS
- exuality and Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Disorders and Sex Therapy
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing
education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program.
Ce4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2018-8/8/2021. Social workers should contact their
regulatory board to determine course approval. Social workers participating in this course will receive
continuing education clock hours.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material