Human Sexuality Today
Author: Bruce M. King
Course Created: 2008
Practice Level: Beginner to Intermediate
4.3 out of 5.0, Based on: 1,519 reviews
This course examines human sexuality from cultural, historical and scientific perspectives. The comprehensive approach to the subject is covered in a straightforward and interesting manner.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss the role of hormones in sexuality.
- Describecommon sexually transmitted infections.
- Explain methods of birth control.
- Describe the leading cause of mental retardation.
- Explain theories of gender differentiation.
- Discuss some common sexual problems.
- Describe common paraphilias.
- Why a Course in Human Sexuality
- Our Sexual and Reproductive Anatomy
- Hormones and Sexuality
- Similarities and Differences in Our Sexual Responses
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Birth Control
- Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Becoming a Woman/Becoming a Man
- Sexual Orientation
- Life-Span Sexual Development
- Adult Sexual Behaviors and Attitudes
- Love and Relationships
- Sexual Problems and Therapy
- Paraphilias and Sexual Variants
- Sexual Victimization
- Selling Sex: Social and Legal Issues
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Ce4Less.com, #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: [8/8/2018-8/8/2021]. Social workers completing this course receive 10 Online continuing education credits.