Human Sexuality Today
Author: Bruce M. King
Course Created: 2008
Practice Level: Beginner to Intermediate
4.4 out of 5.0, Based on: 1,857 reviews
This course examines human sexuality from cultural, historical and scientific perspectives. The comprehensive approach to the subject is covered in a straightforward and interesting manner.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss the role of hormones in sexuality.
- Describecommon sexually transmitted infections.
- Explain methods of birth control.
- Describe the leading cause of mental retardation.
- Explain theories of gender differentiation.
- Discuss some common sexual problems.
- Describe common paraphilias.
- Why a Course in Human Sexuality
- Our Sexual and Reproductive Anatomy
- Hormones and Sexuality
- Similarities and Differences in Our Sexual Responses
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Birth Control
- Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Becoming a Woman/Becoming a Man
- Sexual Orientation
- Life-Span Sexual Development
- Adult Sexual Behaviors and Attitudes
- Love and Relationships
- Sexual Problems and Therapy
- Paraphilias and Sexual Variants
- Sexual Victimization
- Selling Sex: Social and Legal Issues
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association Of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. Ce4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2018-8/8/2021. Social workers should contact their regulatory board To determine course approval. Social workers participating In this course will receive continuing education clock hours.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. Ce4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material