Human Sexuality Today
Author: Bruce M. King
Course Created: 2008
Practice Level: Beginner to Intermediate
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 3 reviews
This course examines human sexuality from cultural, historical and scientific perspectives. The comprehensive approach to the subject is covered in a straightforward and interesting manner.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Why a Course in Human Sexuality
- Our Sexual and Reproductive Anatomy
- Hormones and Sexuality
- Similarities and Differences in Our Sexual Responses
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Birth Control
- Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Becoming a Woman/Becoming a Man
- Sexual Orientation
- Life-Span Sexual Development
- Adult Sexual Behaviors and Attitudes
- Love and Relationships
- Sexual Problems and Therapy
- Paraphilias and Sexual Variants
- Sexual Victimization
- Selling Sex: Social and Legal Issues
- Discuss the role of hormones in sexuality.
- Describecommon sexually transmitted infections.
- Explain methods of birth control.
- Describe the leading cause of mental retardation.
- Explain theories of gender differentiation.
- Discuss some common sexual problems.
- Describe common paraphilias.