3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 27 reviews
The ready access and rapid high from inhalant abuse makes them popular among children and adolescents. This course examines the the use and effects of the abuse of inhalants.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What are inhalants.
- What are the patterns of inhalant abuse?
- What is the scope of inhalant abuse?
- How are inhalants used?
- What are the short and long-term effects of inhalant use?
- What are the medical consequences of inhalant abuse?
- What are the special risks for nitrite abusers?
- Identify inhalants that are abused.
- Identify the incidence of inhalant abuse.
- Explain the physical impact of abusing inhalants.