Internet Addiction, Advances in Psychotherapy
5.0 out of 5.0, Based on: 875 reviews
This course examines how you can identify, assess, and treat Internet addiction in the most effective manner. Internet use has become an integral part of our daily lives, but at what point does Internet use become problematic? What are the different kinds of Internet addiction? And how can professionals best help clients? Internet addiction refers to a range of behavioral problems, including social media addiction and Internet gaming disorder.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- define Internet Addiction
- identify a disorder which co-occurs with Internet Addiction
- describe assessment of Internet Addiction
- discuss group therapy for Internet Addiction
- Description of Internet Addiction
- Theories and Models of Internet Addiction
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications of Internet Addiction
- Treatment of Internet Addiction
CE4Less.com, provider #1115, is approved as an ACE provider to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Regulatory boards are the final authority on courses accepted for continuing education credit. ACE provider approval period: 07/08/21-07/08/24. Social workers completing this course receive 4 clinical continuing education credits.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. Ce4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material.