MDMA (Ecstasy) Abuse
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 34 reviews
MDMA (Ecstasy), has developed a reputation as a "safe" drug and has
been tried by an estimated 11 million people in the United States.
This course examines the the use and effects of MDMA.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is MDMA?
- A brief history of MDMA
- What is the scope of MDMA abuse in the US?
- What are the effects of MDMA?
- What does MDMA do to the brain?
- Is MDMA addictive?
- Are there effective treatments for MDMA abuse?
- Describe the actions of MDMA on users.
- Identify the number of individuals who abuse MDMA.
- Explain the physical impact of abusing MDMA.