Management of Concussion/Mild Traumatic Brain Injury - Evidence Based Practice
4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 3,237 reviews
Each year, approximately 1.5 million Americans survive a traumatic brain
injury. This course provides an overview of evidence-based evaluations
and interventions for the management of concussion/mild traumatic brain
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss the diagnostic criteria for concussion.
- Describe the impact of multiple concussions.
- Explain cognitive symptoms of concussion.
- Describe risk factors for persistent post-concussion symptoms.
- Initial Presentation
- Assessment of Symptoms and Severity
- Symptom Management
- Assessment of Persistent Symptoms
- Consultation and Referral
- Rehabilitation of Patients with Persistent Post-Concussion Symptoms
Ce4Less.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material