Management of Concussion/Mild Traumatic Brain Injury - Evidence Based Practice
4.4 out of 5.0, Based on: 2,516 reviews
Each year, approximately 1.5 million Americans survive a traumatic brain
injury. This course provides an overview of evidence-based evaluations
and interventions for the management of concussion/mild traumatic brain
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss the diagnostic criteria for concussion.
- Describe the impact of multiple concussions.
- Explain cognitive symptoms of concussion.
- Describe risk factors for persistent post-concussion symptoms.
- Initial Presentation
- Assessment of Symptoms and Severity
- Symptom Management
- Assessment of Persistent Symptoms
- Consultation and Referral
- Rehabilitation of Patients with Persistent Post-Concussion Symptoms
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Ce4Less.com, #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: [8/8/2018-8/8/2021]. Social workers completing this course receive 6 Online continuing education credits.