Management of Concussion/Mild Traumatic Brain Injury - Evidence Based Practice
4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 3,380 reviews
Each year, approximately 1.5 million Americans survive a traumatic brain
injury. This course provides an overview of evidence-based evaluations
and interventions for the management of concussion/mild traumatic brain
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss the diagnostic criteria for concussion.
- Describe the impact of multiple concussions.
- Explain cognitive symptoms of concussion.
- Describe risk factors for persistent post-concussion symptoms.
- Initial Presentation
- Assessment of Symptoms and Severity
- Symptom Management
- Assessment of Persistent Symptoms
- Consultation and Referral
- Rehabilitation of Patients with Persistent Post-Concussion Symptoms
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association Of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. Ce4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2018-8/8/2021. Social workers should contact their regulatory board To determine course approval. Social workers participating In this course will receive continuing education clock hours.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. CE4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material