4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 23,015 reviews
Marijuana use is very prevalent and can have serious mental, physical,
emotional and behavioral consequences. This course examines the
various impacts of marijuana abuse.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Describe the actions of marijuana on users.
- Identify the number of individuals who abuse marijuana.
- Explain the physical impact of abusing marijuana.
- What is marijuana?
- What is the scope of marijuana abuse in the US?
- How does marijuana affect the brain?
- What are the acute effects of marijuana use?
- How does marijuana use affect physical health?
- Is marijuana use addictive?
- What treatments are available for marijuana abusers?
Ce4Less.com Is approved by the American Psychological Association To sponsor continuing education For psychologists. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Ce4Less.com, #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: [8/8/2018-8/8/2021]. Social workers completing this course receive 1 Online continuing education credits.