4.6 out of 5.0, Based on: 33,027 reviews
Marijuana use is very prevalent and can have serious mental, physical,
emotional and behavioral consequences. This course examines the
various impacts of marijuana abuse.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Describe the actions of marijuana on users.
- Identify the number of individuals who abuse marijuana.
- Explain the physical impact of abusing marijuana.
- What is marijuana?
- What is the scope of marijuana abuse in the US?
- How does marijuana affect the brain?
- What are the acute effects of marijuana use?
- How does marijuana use affect physical health?
- Is marijuana use addictive?
- What treatments are available for marijuana abusers?
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association Of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. Ce4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2018-8/8/2021. Social workers should contact their regulatory board To determine course approval. Social workers participating In this course will receive continuing education clock hours.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. Ce4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material