Mental Health Aids Vol 10 Issue 1
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 5 reviews
This course is based on mental health AIDS which is a quarterly biopsychosocial research update on HIV and mental health organized by topic area. The material includes service program information as well as the newest resources (books, articles, Web sites) for clinical practice.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- HIV Prevention News
- About Women & Men
- About Men Who Have Sex With Men
- About Adolescents & Young Adults
- About Persons With Severe Mental Illnesses
- About Women
- HIV Assessment News
- HIV Treatment News
- Medical Care
- Psychiatric/Psychological/Psychosocial/Spiritual Care
- Discuss HIV interventions for heterosexual African Americans.
- Describe research on women negotiating condom use.
- Explain interventions to reduce high-risk sex.
- Describe mood disorders among those with HIV.