Methamphetamine Abuse and Addiction
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 35 reviews
Methamphetamines are a highly addictive drug with very serious physical and emotional side effects. This course examines the impact of methamphetamine abuse.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is methamphetamine.
- What is the scope of methamphetamine abuse?
- How is methamphetamine abused?
- How is methamphetamine different from other stimulants?
- What are the immediate effects of methamphetamine abuse?
- What are the long-term effects of methamphetamine abuse?
- What are the risks of methamphetamine abuse during pregnancy?
- What treatments are effective for methamphetamine abusers?
- Describe how methamphetamine is abused.
- Identify the incidence of methamphetamine abuse.
- Explain treatments for methamphetamine abuse.