Multiple Sclerosis: Hope Through Research
4.0 out of 4.0, Based on: 4 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Multiple Sclerosis.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is Multiple Sclerosis?
- How Many People Have MS?
- Who Gets MS?
- What Causes MS?
- The Immune System
- What is the Course of MS?
- What are the Symptoms of MS?
- How is MS Diagnosed?
- Can MS be Treated?
- Therapies Targeting an Antigen
- Identify the incidence of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Identify the substances capable of triggering an immune response.
- Explain the initial symptoms of MS.
- Describe the condition in which the muscles fail to function in a coordinated manner.