NASW Code of Ethics
Course Created: 2018
Practice Level: Indroductory
This course does not qualify for NBCC credit
No book to buy
4.8 out of 5.0, Based on: 16,218 reviews
This course is based on the NASW Code of Ethics, the document that summarizes the basic values, ethical principles and ethical standards of the Social Work profession. The participant will study the Code of Ethics then demonstrate their level of competency by taking a posttest.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Explain the purpose of the Ethics Code.
- Describe privacy and confidentiality.
- Explain guidelines governing sexual relationships with clients.
- Describe informed consent.
- Purpose of the NASW Code of Ethics
- Ethical Principles
- Ethical Standards
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities to Clients
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities to Colleagues
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities in Practice Settings
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities as Professionals
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities to the Social Work Profession
- Social Worker's Ethical Responsibilities to the Broader Society
Ce4Less.com, provider #1115, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce4Less.com maintains responsibility for this course. ASWB ACE Approval Period: 07/08/21-07/08/24.
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. Ce4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material