NBCC Ethics Code 2012 edition
Course Created: 2012
Practice Level: Intermediate
No book to buy
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 9 reviews
NBCC Code of Ethics course is an overview of the NBCC Code of Ethics which was most recently revised in 2012. The course material is the NBCC Code of Ethics. The participant will study the Code of Ethics then demonstrate their level of competency by taking a posttest.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- NCCs take appropriate action to prevent harm
- NCCs provide only those services for which they have education and qualified experience
- NCCs promote the welfare of clients, students, supervisees or the recipients of professional services provided.
- NCCs communicate truthfully.
- NCCs recognize that their behavior reflects on the integrity of the profession as a whole, and thus, they avoid actions which can reasonably be expected to damage trust.
- NCCs recognize the importance of and encourage active participation of clients, students or supervisees. NCCs are accountable in their actions and adhere to recognized professional standards and practices.
- Discuss the purpose of the NBCC Code of Ethics.
- Describe the concept of patient confidentiality.
- Explain the concept of dual relationships.