Parkinson's Disease: Hope through Research
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 14 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Parkinson's Disease.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is Parkinson's Disease?
- What Causes the Disease?
- What Genes are Linked to Parkinson's Disease?
- Who Gets Parkinson's Disease?
- What are the Symptoms of the Disease?
- What Other Diseases Resemble Parkinson's?
- How is Parkinson's Disease Diagnosed?
- What is the Prognosis?
- How is the Disease Treated?
- Drug Treatments
- Complementary and Supportive Therapies
- How Can People Cope with Parkinson's Disease?
- Identify the incidence of Parkinson's Disease.
- Describe the primary symptoms of PD.
- Identify the average age of onset for Parkinson's Disease.
- Describe the drug which is the cornerstone of therapy for PD?