Problem and Pathological Gambling
4.7 out of 5.0, Based on: 753 reviews
Not approved For ASWBProblem and Pathological Gambling provides information on the assessment and treatment of gambling problems in outpatient settings.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss the scope of problem gambling.
- Describe self report measures to measure gambling.
- Explain gambling diagnostic interviews.
- Describe problems which make clients poor candidates for GSCG.
- Description of Problem and Pathological Gambling
- Theories and Models
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Case Vignette
We are committed to providing our learners with unbiased information. Ce4Less never accepts commercial support and our authors have no significant financial or other conflicts of interest pertaining to the material