Problem and Pathological Gambling
4.5 out of 5.0, Based on: 340 reviews
Not approved For ASWBProblem and Pathological Gambling provides information on the assessment and treatment of gambling problems in outpatient settings.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- Discuss the scope of problem gambling.
- Describe self report measures to measure gambling.
- Explain gambling diagnostic interviews.
- Describe problems which make clients poor candidates for GSCG.
- Description of Problem and Pathological Gambling
- Theories and Models
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Case Vignette
This organization, CE4Less, provider #1115, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE) program. CE4Less maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 8/8/2015-8/8/2018. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.