Seizures and Epilepsy: Hope Through Research
3.8 out of 4.0, Based on: 9 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of seizures and epilepsy.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add To Cart" button. This will let you take the test, complete the course evaluation and receive your certificate for CE credits.
- What is Epilepsy?
- What Causes Epilepsy?
- What Are the Different Kinds of Seizures?
- What Are the Different Kinds of Epilepsy?
- How is Epilepsy Diagnosed?
- How can Epilepsy be Treated?
- How Does Epilepsy Affect Daily Life?
- Are There Special Risks Associated With Epilepsy?
- Identify the incidence of seizures and epilepsy.
- Identify a neurotransmitter that plays a role in epilepsy.
- Identify the most common type of surgery for epilepsy.
- Describe the number of working-age people with epilepsy who are unemployed.